If you don’t have GPS in your car, then print out the following directions because, although we’re located very centrally, our establishments are rather tricky to find. Don’t mistake the Döser Seedeich dyke for the address “Am Seedeich”!
So here are the instructions – it’s quite easy – just drive straight ahead and turn right twice.
You will either be coming from the B73 main road (from Hamburg) or the A27 motorway (from Bremen), and will arrive at the Cuxhaven roundabout. Here, take the exit marked Cuxhaven town centre and continue as follows:
- Level crossing
- Grodener Chaussee (car showrooms, McDonalds)
- Keep right, Wernerstraße
- Konrad-Adenauer-Allee (pass the railway station on your right)
- Continue through some traffic lights, and drive straight on until you reach Karl-Olfers-Platz
TURN RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Turn right here onto Werner-Kamman-Straße
- Past the ESSO garage
- 90° left-hand bend, Marienstraße (former Grimmershörn barracks on your right)
TURN RIGHT FOR THE SECOND TIME
- Turn right onto Deichtrift (drive towards the dyke)
- Turn left at the end of the road
… and then it’s the second or fourth house. Welcome! You’ve arrived!